Monday, December 21, 2009

this morning cooked for baby omelette.
and i was so damn blur until i forgot to fry the sausage 1st before wrapping it into the
omelette. zzz!
luckily my maid saw and alerted me hahas! if not baby will be eating raw sausage. :P
HEHEHE...

after cooking, i brought the food to school to give him. :)
then ate mee hoon kueh too @ koufu.
after that, i went home. baby lent me umbrella cos it was drizzling.

came back home, den mummy accompanied me to plaza singapura .
we went to cotton on first. bought a dress on offer @ $10.
dress with rose pattern.
i also went into mdscollections new outlet at plaza singapura opp cotton on..
over at the outlet there wasn't much clothes i rather shop online at the comfort of home ;)

after cotton on, i went to daiso to help get the big christmas socks for baby cos
he wants to put the presents for renee, alexander & amber inside :)

i oso found the tiramisu cookie at daiso ... one of my fav cookie since baby
let me try it at his place. so nice la!lol...

after daiso, i went to take mrt to yck station. baby went to meet me there.
he said he 1 to bring me to yishun central to get my christmas present which is Nintendo Ds lite!
so so happy hehehe... :)))
love it so much. and of course it's pink in colour! always pink..haha
lappy pink, ds pink, mouse pink, pillowcase pink, shoes pink, bag pink..etc!
pink is love!!!!


 
 


baby ask me not to get present for him.
hmm feel so bad lehs :((
how?

No comments: