Sunday, August 1, 2010

many misses...

in approximately 30 plus hours more, baby will be going
into NS already. i'm going to miss him like crazy!

there's going to be so much misses in me.

i miss the times we watched movies on your lappy..
i miss the times we went to catch midnight movies, riding on your bicycle..
i miss hugging you..
i miss your smell..the smell of you..
i miss your warm kisses on my cheeks and lips..
i miss holding your big hands..
i miss those funny faces of yours..
i miss you saying "i miss you"..
i miss you smelling my hair..
i miss you telling me jokes, never fail to make me laugh damn loud..
i miss your funny noises..
i miss you disturbing me when i'm concentrating on doing something else..
i miss your retardedness..
i miss you saying "i want you"..
i miss you telling me "i love you dear dear."..
i miss meeting you for work at 9am on sat and sundays..
i miss the times we had beef chilli cheese fries, our fav! :)
i miss everything that you've done for me..
i miss your various hairstyles..
i miss you playing my itouch coin dozer..
i miss your company..
i miss you sleeping by my side..
i miss feeling so protected whenever you're with me..
i miss the times when we had nothing to talk..
i miss the times when we look into each other eyes, then kiss <3
i miss your big, soft & wobbly tummy..like a bear's belly..so soft so warm..
i miss going to woodlands straight after school..and finally see you..
i miss missing you, baby.

No comments: