Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spend, spend it right.

Nights ago, I visited ASOS.com and found some great buys in the 'Sales' section.
I'm kind of a 'digger' when it comes to shopping. :)
I love to dig for good deals especially in the Sales corner.
No doubt it's outdated styles but with a touch of creativeness or imaginations,
you can work old styles to wonders. I believe that.

I love visiting the flea markets, squatting down and lugging clothes out of the suitcase which
writes: "1 for $2, 3 for $5" or "1 for $6, 2 for $10".
You'll be amazed by what you can find in the stash of clothes that people don't want anymore.

Same goes for online shopping.
Each time I go into a online store, the first tab I lookout for is 'SALES'.
I know, it might sound really stingy of me, unable to afford new collection clothes or what more.
But so what? I love looking in the 'SALES' section and that makes me, me. haha!

So here is what I bought in ASOS.com for below SGD$30. :)

ASOS Cage Effect Cuff With Screw Detail£15.00

NOW £4.50

ASOS PETITE Exclusive Floral Print Culottes

£15.00NOW £6.00

ASOS '70s Straw Floppy Hat

£20.00NOW £6.00






No comments: