Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I chanced upon them...

Ever since I started my Final Year Project, I've been searching thru the internet for new
fashion blogs to keep me entertained! :)

Recently I chanced upon a blog : STRANGE AMBITION

I love love love her hair so damn much! It's BLUE!
As much as I hate the colour blue, she wears this hated colour so well
which makes me hate it a little less. haha!

And the way she blogs and capture/edit her pictures is omfgAWESOME!



Another blog I chanced across on LookBook.nu is : SHIGGERSON STREET

This time it's different from the past blogs I always read..
well, it's because this blog is by a guy. A charming, fashionable guy. Thumbs Up! :)


So that's all for new blogs!
If you would like to see more fashion trends and pretty/handsome/cute/omfgawesome people,
head over to www.LookBook.nu !

xoxo, D.

No comments: