Monday, December 17, 2012

It's bonus time, baby!

I've been so hyped up recently just by the thoughts of getting my bonus on
the 18th of Dec, which is tomorrow!!!

I've got a list of stuffs I'm gonna spend it on...

Firstly, allowances to my family.. that is my mum, grandpa, grandma and to the household. :)
Followed by more important stuffs like..
- Christmas presents of course! For my awesome bf, friends & family :D
- Spectacles.. my Ray-bans is waiting for me.. :)
- Teeth scaling & polishing(??!!), yeah a little weird uh..
- My tattoo... 'Doing what you like is freedom, Liking what you do is happiness'
- Get a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Soiree or Dr Martens again! I mad love Dr Martens!!!
- I almost forgot, my Galaxy Note 2!!
- Oh! And I've not used my Topshop $100 gift card yet~


Will be meeting my friends this coming Thursday.. It's shopping time girls~

No comments: