Wednesday, January 27, 2010

boring...

yesterday nyp atrium was having some kind of SBM fair..stalls selling clothes n accessories
managed by SBM students.
i saw a black racerback top, kind of hiphop style..and i bought it at $8 only :)
cheap right.. nice!

hmm..i think i'm gonna buy the reebok shoe. the pic of the shoe is at previous previous post.
the pink/yellow/white one.
1/2 the price of dr.martens . although dr.martens is one of my all time fav but
in times of not much money, i'll just settle with the reebok ;)
anyway, its lighter than dr.martens.. more suitable for dancing.
and easier to match with clothings.
wearing dr.martens, i have to think what to wear with it so that i wont look like
i just came from fish market. haha!
i'm gonna share money with mummy. i pay $40, she pay $40. for my cny clothes bah.
hope she agrees :))


yesterday afternoon in school, i rushed my C# case study project.
and yesterday night at home, i rushed my business presentation.
damn tired!!!
and now i have to rush my innovation & technology presentation slides.
and also my web application company website project.
AHHHHS!!! I CAN'T BREATHE! STOP GIVING PROJECTS. DAMN!!!
feel like sleeping everytime i step into school/class. lol

No comments: