Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i'm confused with choices...

should i continue at nyp studying my boring course or should i quit it & go to
work full time and save money to go into lasalle or nafa.. ????
i came into nyp just to get a piece of paper..the diploma. zzz!
and my interest for this past 1 year of this telematics course is not increasing but yet decreasing.
and getting worser.
it's really a big headache to me to study modules i dislike..
for example: analog electronics(what stuff is that, you ask.hmm i don't know!maybe some kind of circuit shit.) , network communications(communicating with routers and stuffs.. how boring!)...
if design requires studying, i wouldn't mind. but this engineering stuffs asking me to study theory & circuits??!
omgoodness..i rather stare into blank air. hahas!

i think tomorrow when i finish school at 3pm, i will go home and discuss with my mummy about this.

just now discussed with baby & he gave me a few choices to think about.
1) study this course till the end and graduate. at least i would have a diploma. then after graduate, i'll be 21 yr old, i can carry on studying my design diploma @ lasalle.

or

2) quit now then work full time and save the money to go study diploma in design.

i checked the fees for diploma in design @ lasalle. it costs a whopping $15,500 man!!!
but i wouldn't mind working for it. :)
cause its my dream...




ahhhh! what should i do? =/

No comments: