Saturday, April 17, 2010

school and work and baby is gonna fill up my life. :)

okay.
i'm back in my homeland Singapore :)
really feels so good to be home.
KL air was bad, and the temperature there was worse than Singapore.
all 4 of us became darker i think..
nonetheless, it was a fun trip!

school...
for now, when i hear the word school, i feel happy and not happy.
happy because, for a reason which is unbelievable for a person like me to think of,
is that i miss going to school.
sounds like bull shit lahs..but really :)
and not happy reason being is because, the time i spent with
baby and spent relaxing is still not enough lol!
that sounds more like me right? :)
this Monday 19th April 2010, i'll be starting my year 2 Semester 1.
hope everything goes well and no more slacking like what i did in year 1.
jiayou demi!


work...
and i'm gonna start work this coming Sunday, 18th April 2010.
working at Ritz Carlton at room service..same as baby :)) yay~
tomorrow i gotta go buy my black heels, skin colour stockings
and black knee length skirt. all this stuffs make me look like a OL lahs.
haha!!!

baby...
and now i wanna rant about baby's NS enlistment :( sobsob!
today baby received his enlistment letter..
stating that he'll be enlisted on 2 august 2010.
and that's four days before my 19th birthday lahs. wth!
why must the government choose to pull my baby in to tekong on august!
of all times, must choose august..damn it!
but good news is that he'll finish NS four days before my 21st birthday!
that's very good news.
he goes in before my birthday, he comes out before my birthday.
yippee yay~
so i shall not think of the cons, but think of the pros. :)


oh, and i'll update soon about my KL trip.
hopefully, by tomorrow  :)


and now, a picture for you guys to enjoy..which i've already enjoyed! :)
hehehe...


lame right but beautiful okay :)
good night people!

No comments: