Sunday, May 16, 2010

baby's graduating this thursday :))
happy for him.
he's gonna wear the graduation robe and the hat.
and he has cut his hair. hmm..he looks smart n neat!
love *.<



tomorrow is another long week to start.
baby's starting work at 8am tomorrow instead of 10am.
aww man..it's gonna be a tiring day for him.
i start school at 8am too..
hate mondays ttm can!!?



saturday i went out with mummy n 3rd sis..
it's been long since i hanged out with my family.
had fun :)
ate billy bombers, had swensen's banana split, shopped..
shopping was my fav part.. cause i din have to spend any $. haha!


oh and friday i met up with baby to cut hair
@ a salon at far east plaza lvl 5 called Z.HAIRROOM.
i cut my fringe only..cut it to bangs..a longer kind of bangs which can be side-swept.
baby cut short his fringe n overall. looked smarter n neater.
good for both casual and formal.

i kind of regretted cutting bangs but i think, my hair will grow fast..
i mean my fringe will grow fast so it shouldn't matter me alot :)
my hair don't grow fast only the fringe grows quick.
cannot tahan my hair.. it always takes a long time to grow.
but my hair is still long now hehe!






i miss baby.

No comments: