Friday, May 21, 2010

The Last Song.

watched this movie with baby on wednesday 19/05/10.

very very touching. cried for the whole 2nd half of the movie.
exaggerating right? lol.
but because i've my reasons. baby knows it.
just missing someone very dear to me and always close to my heart.
daddy dearest.



okay, let's move on to a happier topic ya! :))
week 11 is my common tests for sem 1.
gotta bring my study brain out already.
wipe it clean; it's turned rusty.
hahaha!
now is week 6. 5 weeks left. not a long time.
very little time left to study.
week 9 is study break. gonna be burning midnight oil!
by end of year 2, i hope & hope tt my gpa will rise to 2.5/4. :)
and by year 3, i wanna get 3/4 gpa..
i can do it ;) hehehe!



2 months plus left till my 19th birthday. :)
i should think of my birthday wishlist already. wahahah~

No comments: