Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Long time No Shopping!!!! :)

it's been really long since i really went shopping again...
well, that's good and at the same time, also not good. haha!
good cause i won't be spending money..and save lots!
but... my closet is getting empty already. and everytime i'm gg to
school, i'll have to take a super long time to choose what to wear.
and gg out too.. i got no idea what to wear.
so it's time i stock my closet up! yeah~ since now GSS is still on.
better hurry or else it's too late.

i've been really busy with school and projects, work and my baby!
so, no time to really care about gg out to buy stuffs.
i'm mostly spending my money on food food and more food.
getting fat soon lahs!!!!

recently this week, nyp was having the BHG sale at the atrium.
many stuffs on sale, from clothes to foods to makeup and lingeries...
and guess what i bought? :))) FOOD~~~~ haha!
to eat is heaven to me :) hehes!

bought a big can of Pucca choco pretzel & 2 diff flavours of YanYan.. :)
and also bought a canmake brown colour mascara at only $5!!! wooots~













big right??? lol..
the weight of the pucca is 9 boxes of the 50g pucca..
and it costs only $5.10, when 1 box of 50g costs $1.
so, i saved $3.90. :)
and the yanyan i bought is mango cream and the other choco-hazelnut. :)
never tried mango one before so tot of trying now. hope it's nice.

food really keeps me company whenever i'm feeling down :)
food is my all-time best friend! haha..


oh, and today mummy was discussing with me what colour to paint for my
room at the new house.. and i said pink + white. and mummy agreed! weee~
i'm so so happy! :))
finally i get a pink room. hohoho!
mummy agreed cos she saw this picture:













lol! it's a volkswagon mini van found on a jap magazine.

and i told her, when i get my driving licence, i'm gg to find for this mini van
in exactly this colour.. and i'm gg to drive it :)
looks damn sweet can? love it.



talking back about shopping, i want to buy so many cosmetics now!
i need my chanel foundation refill and i need a good concealer for my dark circles
and also a pen eyeliner cause pencil ones always smudge when i'm wearing it.
and just nice, KATE brand has a new eyeliner in their new collection!























anyways, baby is coming home tomorrow night!!!!!!!!! yuppiieeee~~~ :)

No comments: