Friday, July 9, 2010

school, work, school, work...

finally, T.G.I.Friday! :)

tomorrow going back to work after not working for the
last sat and sunday due to common tests :)
so, i'm excited to get back to work..however, thinking about
the tiredness of wearing my heels and walking up and down,
back and forth, i don't wish to go work anymore.
but, i'll still go for the sake of money. :)
no work = no money/allowance for myself to spend.

baby's now downstairs playing basketball with his friends.
and here i am, playing with his laptop :))
internet is really getting boring and more boring each day.


hmm.. after tomorrow, i won't be able to see baby until
he comes back from redang on next thursday morning. :(
going to miss him like crazy!
hopefully, school will keep me occupied all the way.
so i won't keep thinking about the fact that i can't talk to him,
hug him or even see him.
maybe this will be a good time for me to experience life without
him by my side before he goes into NS.






& my eyes are now still swollen since last night until now.
my worst sore eyes ever! and it's irritating.
i feel like i got punched lol!

No comments: