Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i hate being sick.

yesterday was a long day at school.
and this resulted in me not having enough of sleep, waking up early at 0730.
when school ended at 6pm, i felt so tired and I started to have bad headaches. :(
i seriously hate the feeling of having headaches and aches all around.
firstly, both of the pains are depriving me from my sleep.
secondly, you won't have a good mood for most of the day.
thirdly and lastly, it just makes you feel lousy.

my headache and body aches lasted from yesterday afternoon
till now, 1030am 031110.
because of this, I had to asked my mum to write a letter of excuse to excuse
me from school today. seeing a doctor would be a better choice but
it's costly and doctors always give em the same medicine for my headache,
and i have lots at home, Paracetamol :)


currently now i'm still at baby's home. using my lappy, blogging this down, and playing my FB games.
i should rest right? but i'm awake already so I feel uneasy to lie down now.
if baby was here, he can hug me.. and he would force me to go lie down.
now that i'm alone here, i'm as stubborn as i am :)

just now I wanted to message baby saying that "i didn't go school today and i'm still at your place.
i'll be leaving to go home around 11am plus...i miss you."
but....
i accidentally pressed the wrong person to send it to, i sent it to mummy. =.='''

mummy replied this: " :) :) :) haha!"
shiats!







i miss baby.
i want him here now.

No comments: