Friday, November 5, 2010

wow, how confusing facebook is in the inside...

okay. I've just finished watching The Social Network, for 2hours straight.
my butts are feeling so numb now. OMG.



everyday people are using facebook, it seems so easy to use isn't it?
you just got to log in with your email and password and tadah, you're in.
and to post stuffs, just type and tadah, it's posted. how easy.
but.. after watching this movie about Facebook, and how it's founded..
i'm dumbfounded, like seriously.
on the outside, all is simple, clean and easy to use for all ages, well, for those who
knows how to use a computer at least.
however, no one knows what goes on internally, in the Facebook company.

how they managed to strive to be the top social network in the world,
how they overcome their difficulties, like the lawsuits between co-founder, Eduardo
and the lawsuit between him & the Winklevoss twins.
Just at the age of 22, he is going through all this and still managed to
become the biggest shareholder & founder of Facebook, with a total of 24% shares.
and he's making billions and billions of dollars now,
thanks to us, people who are using Facebook.  :) yay~

I definately won't be able to make even 1 million bucks even when i'm
going to leave this earth. well, maybe $999,999 'would be' possible if
I put all my life into working everyday without taking lunch breaks/offdays..
that's impossible, right?
I seriously salute Mark Zuckerberg!
He's one great entrepreneur and one clever harvard-nerd-turned-billionaire!
if I could have just 1% of his brain, I would score every semester without fail..

when i watched this movie, the starting my mouth was like literally open all the way..
because he talked so fast, like how fast a machine works, which made me
blank. I couldn't digest whatever he said when the movie just started with he
and his girlfriend was at a bar talking. they were exchanging sentences every 2-3 secs.
and i went, omg, how in earth do these people speak so quickly?
if Mark were to talk to me, definately only happens in my dreams, I would record it down
and then ask him to pause while I digest it before he continues his next sentence. haha!

oh, and he isn't that handsome or attractive but I guess who cares?
He's a Harvard student, and he's a genius, & most importantly,
He's a Billionaire!



i wanna be a billionaire~ so freaking bad...~
was this song written for Mark? LOL.


I give this show two-thumbs up,
and 8.5/10 points. 1.5 points went to the speed he talked. i couldn't catch it. haha!

No comments: