Thursday, May 12, 2011

Best time of the month is...

PAYDAY!!!


this is the best time of the month, as always, as usual.
Right, girls?
haha!!! because our wish list will be partly or mostly fulfilled..
as for me it's only partly fulfilled as my wishlist is always always full!
it's like never-ending, once a spot is done, a new wish takes over.
That's my really bad bad bad super bad habit, I can say.

So my previous post I used POLYVORE to create a mesh of Color Block
clothings which I really like this S/S 2011. Mesh from Topshop, Forever21 and Zara.

I've cleared a few stuffs on my wishlist already: (so happy!!)

1) Rosebullet camel shorts (which I reserved like so long ago..) S$34.50
2) Dip Drops Military cap (yet to buy, but getting it soon! :)) S$24.50
3) E.L.F Black Felt Tip Eyeliner from www.smoochiezz.com S$3.50
4) Black sheer knee-high sock w/polka dot print from www.missypalace.net S$5.90


But I'm still considering on some items:

1) Boyfriend Blazer in Blue from www.foggiare.sg S$40.90 --> S$9.00!!!

though of getting this as now bright hue colors are in the trend,
blue should be one of it right? and it looks good, for $9.00! what the heck?!

2)
Alexander Wang inspired two-tone shoes S$39.00 :)
I love it ttm!!!
Haji Lane is selling this at S$169 okay! what the toot! 
Should I? Should I? zomgomgomg!!!

or is this better??
Alexander Wang inspired boots S$43.00


No comments: