Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today is not a good day.

This morning woke up at 7:10am.
Supposed to wake up at 6am but I don't know who pressed the
alarm off, and off I went back into my lala land, sleeping soundly.
Quickly bathed, changed, prepared my stuffs for comm skill presentation
and went out to get a cab to school. Reached school at 7:50am, $6+. :(


Kind of a tiring day today, carrying my blazer, walking in my formal wear(which I hate so much!),
carrying my laptop... not forgetting starting school at 8am today. gosh!
Hate Thursdays the most.




After school, went to Starbucks @ Thomson Plaza with Hung Chun & Josephine.
Starbucks is having a promo now, Happy Hours 3-5pm 50% off Frappuccinos.
I had Choc Chip Frappuccino, Hung chun had White Choco Frappuccino &
Josephine had Raspberry 'something' Frappuccino. :)
All very tasty! 
Mine was $3.20 after discount, worth it!


After that, went home.











Baby called me, he was quite moody.
I really feel like accompanying him but I'm busy with school & work.
I feel very bad, to leave him alone and stuffs.
All he can do is to stay home, play his game, eat dinner, go to sleep.
He wants to catch a movie but he doesn't want me to go with him as I've watched
it before and he's afraid I'll feel very bored.
Baby, I really really don't mind. As long as I get to spend time with you, 
and not just go to your place, eat dinner, watch 2hrs of tv then off to bed.
Even if I have school or work next day, I still don't mind.
1 week, 7 days, I only can accompany you for less than 24hours, which is less than a day!
I can't possibly skip classes/school, I have to work so that I can take care
of myself as I can't depend on the $50/week given to me from mummy.
I know baby understands but I still don't feel good.
I'm enjoying but Baby is feeling so bored at home, nowhere he can go/do.
how? :(
I miss you Baby, I wanna accompany you, 24/7 if possible..
I don't like to hear you always saying that you're bored. 
I really want to go out with you, shopping, sightseeing, whatsoever.
As long as we can spend time together. 

















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After getting my pay, I've been buying lots of stuffs.
Got to stop it really soon, if not I'll go broke again.

stuffs that I bought:
-Brown shorts from Rosebullet $34.50
-Eyeliner pen from online shopping $3.50
-Polka dot knee-high socks from online shopping $5.90
-Beige chino pants from Uniqlo (damn comfy!!!!) $19.90, U.P $39.90 :)
-Minnie Mouse T-Shirt from Uniqlo $9.90 U.P $19.90 :)
-Boxers for Baby from Uniqlo $14.90/2 pairs
-Brown sling bag from Talisman $15 U.P $30 :)
-Pink jumpsuit from online shopping $14 (very good deal!)
-And many more $$$ on FOOD!!!!!! LOL.

Terrible Spendings lah.. :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------













No comments: