Thursday, June 7, 2012

Minimal time.

Ever since I started working full-time, I've had very little time for shopping,
enjoying, relaxing and spending time with my loved ones.
I wouldn't say my job is very stressful but it requires me to wake up really early...
like around 6.10am or a little later at 6.40am if I start on a later shift.

So for the first whole month I'm on the latest shift, 9am to 6pm.
Thus, I'm able to sleep 1/2hr more and wake up at 6.40am. :) Good enough.

Working full-time as compared to part-time in the past, is really a big difference.
Everyday I've to have a big load of responsibility as I'm dealing with patients & doctors.
Yes, I've met various kinds of patients and doctors in the past 2 weeks. Haha!
Good, nasty, etc. But that's not the whole point of my job.
Main thing is that I've met lots of amazing colleagues, great to work with!
Learnt many stuffs from them.. and they've been so patient. Thank God! :)


And what I do not realize, or maybe all of us in fact, is that time passes really fast!
It's already June now.. 2 more months I'm turning 21 years old.
And I've yet to decide on my birthday party theme, food, etc. Oh gosh!


And there's lots of things that I want to do but I've got so little time... :(
Like DIY stuffs, and trying out recipes.


Oh man!!! I need time!

No comments: