Wednesday, January 26, 2011


very very very nice and touching song! 
addicted to it!!!

this is the english translation lyrics..

no matter what happens
even when the sky is falling down
i'll promise you that i'll never let you go
(oh, oh, oh, yeah-yeah)

you, you got alot in me
help me up when i was down
taking the fall for me
without hesitation you're right there

and you, you're always by my side
so every hard times you were there
holding my hands tight
till at the very end i'm smiling back at

*you, i don't do alot for you
but you've done so much for me, singing to me a song
every night you hold me tight
tonight, i'll give you so much more
i'll make you feel the way you've always made me feel
i promise you i will

**you and i together it just feels so right
never ever leaving your side
no matter what anyone tells me whats wrong or right
you and i together we're connected with one heart
no i'll never say a good bye
i'll be there even if the whole world decides to end

you, you should know this one thing
that even if our love changes a bit at times
the amount of my love wont ever change
and when, when you're feeling down and low
dont be afraid to ask me there, babe it's you i care
i promise you that i'll be right here, baby

repeat * & **

when the night comes and i close my eyes
i know i'm not alone i'm not afraid
cuz i feel your arms around me protecting me
you making me feel safe and warm
there's no one who could replace you
no one who could match up to you
you're the only one
and i'll be there for you baby

 ♥♥♥

No comments: