Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This weekend..

Baby called me earlier this afternoon and told me that this coming
weekends he have to stay over at camp as the vehicles will be back
to his site and he have to be there to do servicing.

How miserable to hear that as it means i'm gonna have to spend weekends
myself, and it also means that this whole week I won't get to meet baby at all.
This sucks, seriously!

Tuesday I didn't get to go his house as I was sick, Wednesday too.
Followed by bad weather, raining heavily almost everyday..
I won't be able to go find baby even if I'm not sick.
DARN IT!

Sunday I'll be working from 10am to 7pm.. and I won't be able to go
find baby as he might be staying over or if not, I'll still have to go home
as I have school the next day. So either way, I won't be seeing baby until next Tuesday.

No comments: