Friday, January 21, 2011

I'M STRESSED OUT.



MOOD SWING MOOD SWING MOOD SWING!!!!
GDI! :(
Was supposed to go baby's place today..
but grandma said no because i have to take care of my niece who has
fever on and off. and my sister add onto the 'oil' and
made the situation worser, which caused me to have mood swings.
seriously, FML!
every time i want to do something, things will just try it's very best
to come into the way, causing all my plans to go haywire.
when can i ever do my stuffs or proceed on with
my plan successfully & smoothly???!!

this afternoon after coming back from school, thinking i can have
a gd rest because i had bad headache in school, problems instead start to pile up.


firstly is my grandma keep on saying that is meeting
bf so impt? and she said that now in relationship so sweet,
next time not like that already.
fine if you want to keep me at home, but please don't curse my relationship!

secondly, why must my 3rd sis always add oil into the problems?
when can she ever keep her comments to herself and STFU?!
if she hadn't said anything always, i'll be so darn happy ok!
bloody hell!

thirdly, with the first and second problem, my niece is piling
up my headache.
toys everywhere, take one thing out and then another and another..
in the end, leaving it there for others to clear.
play-doh all over the floor..
papers all over the floor,
toys all over the dining area,
playing water till it spill all over the floor!
and my maid has to do the pineapple tart, can't take care of my niece..

I FEEL LIKE MOVING OUT OF HERE!


just now when i went down to buy something, i saw an army
guy walking home, and he reminds me of baby..
i miss baby so damn much! 
when baby called me earlier, i talked to him with an attitude because
i was having mood swing. very sorry baby!!!


No comments: