Monday, October 3, 2011

hola there, people! :)

I've had a great weekend!!!
Finally, no worries about weekend jobs or whatsoever.
Just spending time with my bf, doing some late night tidbit hunting at his house
nearby supermarket, taking late night strolls back. it's been a great weekend.

I quitted Awfully Chocolate as I've thought it thru..
Monday to Friday I'm having my internship, and tho I do nth much but it still
counts as work as I'm out from 830am to 6pm every weekdays.
And if I do work on weekends, isn't it I do not have time for myself, family, bf and friends?
Internship already supports me with a income of $500 so at the very least I should give
myself a break on the weekends, right? :)

Yeah.. nuff said of those.

Friday night I went to bf's place. Crashed at his place and slept till 1030am.
Got up for breakfast and prepared to go Orchard Road :)
Its been donkey years since bf and I went shopping together.
We laughed, joked and did what couples do. teehee! Love my boy.
First stop was definitely H&M. When at Orchard, H&M shouldn't be missed!
But after a month of opening it's doors in Singapore,
there wasn't much goodies left for me to get, and most of the stuffs I saw online..
those I posted on my previous blogpost, it was all gone. :(
I was too slow. hmm... but I still bought a grey simple top from the men's
section hahas.. I like to wear guys clothes so far as it's really comfy!!!
Even after buying the XS size, there's still space left and it's only $7.90.
comfy, cheap, what else? haha!






So far what I've been up to:

Reading fashion blogs
Rumi Neely's - FashionToast
Aimee Song's - SongOfStyle
Jennifer Grace's - NativeFox
Kristy Elena's - VogueGoneRogue
Ivania Carpio's - LoveAesthetics
Stockholm Streetstyle






No comments: