Thursday, October 6, 2011

more updates :)



my 3 precious boxes. :)








Pictures above taken at 2nd Sis(the one in blue denim dress) birthday.











Pictures above are candid shots of me in spectacles. O.O
My eyes are really tiny, I realised. Damn! -.-


My new Galaxy Tab cover. Same design as my Xperia X10 hehes!!! :)
It's pink! And it's only S$7.90. wut??! 
Shops everywhere are selling it at like $18, pasar malam's selling it about $10.
I bought it from Gmarket.com.sg , lots of awesome buys at amazing prices there!
My ring below is also from Gmarket!!!





Pictures above is my YSL inspired Arty ring from Gmarket.
Only $6+ !!! Awesome right!! :)
It's quite heavy tho, but overall, it's still acceptable.
Can't expect much from a replica good. 
Yeah, so no complains! ^^








Pictures above is my $1 dress.
ikr, $1??!!! Serious?????
YES!
I bought it from *scape flea market that I had a stall at about a month ago.
the stall was about to close already and they wanted to clear finish their clothes as
there were only about less than 10 pieces left in their luggage, so what for bring it home?
And they decided to sell it at dirt cheap price of $1. 1 gold coin, and it's yours. 
Luckily I opened my ears w i d e !!! :)
And it's not those cheap material or bad stitching.
The zip was good as new, cloth all intact, and no stains.
Completely like a brand new dress bought from a shop!
This is my greatest buy ever that I managed to grab!

No comments: