Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo-Spam!

Photos from my poly-mate birthday.
Happy Birthday to Eileen on 8 October 2011! :)

Drinks: 2 jugs of long island iced tea, 1 bottle of MACALLAN, 1 bottle of sourz apple and 1 bottle of sourz plum.
The road to a night of complete havoc-ness! haha!

JX & the birthday girl, Eileen.

Sourz apple & The Macallan.

Me and my boy. <3 Love this photo so much, so does the boy! :)

The birthday girl!!!

Group shot (not inside: Chun, Marcus & my bf)
From L to R: Eugene, JX, Billy, HuiShan, ShiTing, Melissa, Me, Eileen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Random day out with the boy. :)

My all-time makeup: Simple wing tip and i'm ready to go out :)

trying to snap the boy tgt in this pic but failed. :(

my bf trying out H&M sunglasses. haha.. geez!

Fit me better! & with that white furry snow hat(is that what it's called? haha!)
The glasses is $12.90 and hat is $24.90.
I love the hat so much!!! But a little crazy to wear it in sunny Singapore!

2 patterns for the snow hat! Leopard print is all-time fav!!! How cute is that! :)

Cap from H&M, Scallop-trim top from E.X.U

Cap & sweater from H&M. I love H&M loads loads! :)

Love this effect, applied it using a app I downloaded on my Galaxy tab. :)

And the B/W version.

using the pudding camera app on my galaxy tab.
All so random!

Another random one.
But I love the last frame one :)

I like the 2nd frame :) mysterious looking eyes!

Body parts splitted up. LOL! Not sure what effect camera was this on PuddingCam app.

Baby's turn. His frames are always made up of monkey faces!

Macro shots!
Love my big brown eyes? haha!

And bf's droopy eyes -.-

And my shocked face! lol

Finally a normal shot. but picture a little grainy and old looking. dun really like it.

My fav pic!!! look at all those candies. ohmeegeee!! Eternal happiness for all sweet-tooths out there! :)

lol! my 'Paddle-Pop' lollipop. It'll take me months to finish that lollipop!

Scouting the shop for more incredible finds..

Backdrop full of Reese bars. Geez, why do so many people love Reese? 

Cap - H&M, Sweater - H&M, Skirt - my vintage stash ;), Shoes - Chocolate Schubar

Bought this from the same candy store.
BOCHOX.
Haha! epic name for a chocolate bar.
It's 75% dark cocoa,
and said to reduce wrinkles & crow feets! hahaha!



Thats all for now, folks! :)
xoxo, D.

No comments: