Thursday, January 5, 2012

8 months to becoming TWENTY-ONE!

21, 21, 21....
Geez... just 8 months more! How fast does time past!

In 8 months time, I'll be 21 years old.
And when you're nearing 21, the most exciting part would be to
plan your birthday party(it gotta be the best one in your whole life!).

Thinking of the theme, to thinking of the budget & then the guest list,
it's all so stressful but yet an awesome time. :)
My budget would be about <$400.

So, for my upcoming 8-months-more-to-my-21st-birthday,
the theme I had in mind is:
1) Breakfast at Tiffany's

2) Tiffany & Co.


Both themes are somewhat alike, having the Tiffany & Co as the highlight of the night!

Simply Classic, ain't it?

For the 1st theme, Breakfast at Tiffany's, I've did some research.
- Since that show, Breakfast at Tiffany's, is a old show, maybe all props and outfits could be
black & white only.
- And since it focuses on Tiffany & Co too, there could be some Tiffany blue here & there!
- Music: Moon River, as played in the show.
- Pictures: I've got a big-ass picture of Audrey Hepburn in my living room now :) Awesome!
- Oh! most importantly, Diamonds scattered on tables!(fake one definitely!) haha!








For the 2nd theme, Tiffany & Co., these is my research:
- First thing which comes into people's minds when they think Tiffany & Co is
Blue+White.
- Color theme: White and/or Tiffany blue. :)
- Props: White ribbons, Blue tablecloths, Blue gift bags etc.
- Cake!!!: Tiffany blue box cake. (I wouldn't bear to cut it up!) haha :)
- And maybe cupcakes too!

This cake is AWESOME! :) ^^



Hmm... which would be better & not so costly?

No comments: