Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Well, It's time to plan the next chapter in my life...

This year would mark the end of my Polytechnic school life.
Throw aside all lecture notes, tutorial papers and self-written notes.
Really happy to be saying that but here comes the tough part,
deciding your path for another 5 years down the road.
Continue to further your studies or to work first?

I choose the latter. :)

At this age, I'm a little too 'short-of-money'.
Furthering studies require a huge sum of money and patience to absorb in knowledge.
As far as I'm concerned, my brain capacity has been totally used up, and I gotta empty all out soon.
I'm not a person who can really crack my brains to solve a question nor sit at the study table for a few hours. the maximum I'll sit still and study(or maybe scan through) would be 2 hours? :)

How about you guys?


Let me share with you my current plan for the next 5 years(there might be changes along the way...).

- After finishing Poly on the 17th of Feb 2012, I'll rest until March comes.
- March I'll start working full-time in either Kiehls or continue with Rosebullet.
- I'm actually considering interviewing to work  in Nylon Mag SG :) I guess it'll be a good experience.
- At the mean time, I have to work full-time and spend less all the way till August, my 21st birthday!
- Save at least $2500 to spend, just in the month of August. This I got no confidence, seriously.
- After August passes by and September comes, I'll continue working and working.
- I'll then work all the way until I finally decide to study again. haha!
- If I decide to further my studies, it'll be in fashion design or hotel administration..


I really hope now that I can interview successfully for Nylon Mag SG.

Lastly, an inspiring video for all of you out there!
Remember! Never judge a book by it's cover & don't give up trying...
Even if you fail to pass, at least you can proudly say that you've tried your best. :)

- Love, D.


No comments: