Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Something random to past my day...

I chanced upon this little paper questionnaire on Free People's blog & thought
of giving it a try. :)

So, here it goes.

I am a Student at Nanyang Polytechnic, and I'm currently in my Third & Final Year!!!

Before I sat down to do this questionnaire, I was browsing through blogs/facebook-ing/
listening to the radio/ransacking the web for DIY ideas. :)

The next concert I want to go to is Foster the People, but all tickets are sold out :(

I wish that I could go to New York City, baby!!!!!!! And never come back. ;)

I'm inspired by almost anything, but not everything, that I see with my naked eyes.

My favorite food combination is Pasta + cream sauce + lots of cheese + ham + sausages!!!

In my next life I want to come back as a Eurasian, maybe Asian Eurasian, or Caucasian Eurasian.

My Favorite color is PINK!

My best friend(s) is/are Clara Puar & Kassy Ong, and that will never change. :) ♥

My hands are too crumpled and rough :( haha!

Winter or Summer? Somewhere in between please! haha!

The best place to read a book is on a daybed with soothing music in the background
and sipping on a cup of Earl Grey hot tea.

My favorite indulgence is Ben & Jerry's!!!

As a kid I was really really chubby, like a ball. :)

My style icon is The Olsen twins. They have awesome style!!!

My friends would describe me as er.. moderately-crazy? LOL!

One thing I want to do in 2012 is to earn lots of money to call myself financially-independent.

To follow your heart is what free means to me :)

No comments: