Thursday, March 1, 2012

。◕‿◕。 Trip to the zoo 。◕‿◕。

On 20 February, my bf and I went to the Zoo. (^▽^)
It was so much fun!!!
The most fond memory I have about Zoo was during my childhood times.
I held my 1st Birthday at the kids area!!!
And my favorite area was always the kids play area... The playground with sand,
inner-play area with lots of colorful balls and of course, swings!
I still have the picture of me celebrating my 1st Birthday, smiling so happily. (●´∀`●)

So back to the present, this trip was planned because the Wildlife Reserves Singapore was having a
promotion for Zoo, Night Safari & Bird Park.
Tickets were 1-for-1, so we only paid $20 for 2 tickets.. usual price per ticket would be $20.
Yeah, we saved $20. :) That money was spent on our lunch in the Zoo.. which was KFC. haha!

The best part of this trip to the Zoo was the experience feeding the kangaroo!!!!! (*´∀`*)
It was like a dream come true for me. I never got so close to a kangaroo in my whole life.
And feeding them only costs $5, which is a donation to the wildlife.

A few picture highlights for you'll to see how Singapore Zoo looks like.. (◕‿◕✿)


The kids section, Rainforest Kidzworld




























Though Singapore Zoo ain't that big, but it's a great experience and a really safe place. :)
If you'll haven't checked the Zoo yet, or haven't been there recently, you have gotta go!!!
And Singapore's Night Safari is the one and only, as far as I know, in the world! How awesome!
Do checkout the Wildlife Reserves Singapore Facebook page for more information: 

xoxo, D.


No comments: