Saturday, March 13, 2010

count me lucky, yeah!

hell yeah~ i'm a lucky girl. :)

cause today, while taking a cab home from tanah merah ferry terminal with baby,
i accidentally & blur-ly dropped my precious hp in the cab w/o any of us noticing.
after i went back home, i realized my hp wasn't with me.
so i called baby to see if he did help me take, but nope.
i became so so so anxious. that hp is one of my precious stuffs..
and it must never happen anything to it.
back to the story, i called up comfort taxi company & reported lost.
luckily, my condo's security guard took down the taxi plate no..
baby made a report for me too. baby's sister helped me too ;) very thankful!
after reporting loss, i called baby, and i cried ;( if tt hp lost, i will feel so stressed!
anyway, after reporting loss, i called up singtel to terminate my line just in case anyone
who picks up my hp uses it.
but luckily..and very heng, a passenger who got into the taxi after baby alighted
picked up the hp and passed it to the uncle.
this is why i'm so happy and very lucky.
in singapore, many people would have lost their stuffs accidentally, but it just
doesn't come back. cause it landed into other people's pockets.
at least my hp met with a good-hearted guy.
i believe that passenger and the taxi uncle will have very good retributions :)
'hao ren you hao bao'! hahaahs!
that's how the chinese saying goes, you do good deeds, you get a good retribution in return ;)

tomorrow singtel will be delivering to me my new free sim card :) yeah!
free = no need pay $$ wahahah! i love singtel man!!!



i'm gonna be so so careful that there wont happen this second time!
gotta open my eyes damn wide open.




okay i'mso tired already after coming back from holiday.
and i'm red like a lobster, but not as bad as baby :) hehes!
and still having rashes after having seafood at the kelong restaurant @ bintan.


good night sweet dreams people. LOVES!

No comments: