Friday, March 26, 2010

how I wish...

hmm, how I wish...

#1
I wish i'm born an American.
if not, then how i wish i can lead my life like an American.

#2
I wish baby can have more off days during NS.

#3
I wish time can pass faster when baby's not beside me.
& time pass slower when he's with me :)

#4
I wish that life in Singapore wont be so expensive & competitive to live in.
that way, baby & i and everyone else won't have to work till so tired
and spend more time tgt! What wishful thinking, Demi.

#5
I wish that I can have freedom just the way I want.

#6
I wish that I can become 21 years old now.
with no one controlling you, telling you what to do.
to become matured and do things just the way you like it.

#7
I wish that time now can fast forward to 6 years later...
the time where baby & I will become Man and Wife. :)


oh man, will all this 'I wish' come true?
hopefully but hardly.

No comments: