Wednesday, March 24, 2010

KL Trip in April yippee! and other random stuffs.

yay yay yay :)
KL trip with baby this april is confirmed only left
the hotel & flight booking. mummy has agreed to let me go. woohoo~!
so, i've checked out the various websites like JetStar Asia, AirAsia and Tiger Airways.
and i decided to go with AirAsia. because only AirAsia has flight + hotel booking.
which makes my life easier. lol
rather than booking flight then followed by hotel and stuffs. very ma fan luhs..
really cannot wait for the trip..date already confirmed: 12-15 mar 2010. :)
this will be the 2nd overseas trip with baby. very happy.
finally i can go KL after so long. the last time i went KL was don't know when lor.
gonna do lotsa shopping.. girls are born to shop but gotta know my limits ;) hehe!

regarding bintan trip photos, i'm still in the midst of editing :)
alot lah.. must do nicely one by one.

yesterday logged into nyp website and checked my results for semester 2.
i improved!!! :) very happy..baby happy for me too!
i got only 1 D+ compared to last semester where i had 3 to 4 D+.
this semester mostly C+ or C. but best is, i managed to get a B this sem.
i'm satisfied. yeah! GPA went up from 1 something to 2.0/4 :)
i gonna work even harder to make my GPA to become at least a 3.0 before graduating.
jiayou :)



hmm.. now i'm alone in baby's room. using baby's lappie.
baby gone to work this morning already. cannot wait for him to come home, hug him!
haven't had breakfast. but now it's brunch already. haha
nvm l8r going down to buy myself my brunch fill my stomach.
i miss baby. :)

No comments: