Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I HATE TODAY. #2

this is my second post writing about "I HATE TODAY."




so, here comes I HATE TODAY #2...


firstly, today i was supposed to go to baby's place in the early afternoon.
but my mummy said i have to follow her to the market.
and that really dampened my mood all the way down. 
that was the first thing which made me hate today.


secondly, after coming back, i thought that i could rush to prepare
to go over to baby's place but grandma told me that she asked my maid
to cook chicken soup for me. since exam has just ended.
and with that, can i reject? i can't, because she asked my maid to cook it
for me.
this i shouldn't hate but i hate to say that i hated it a little.
and there comes my second hate for the day.


thirdly.. my sister was about to go out to study when she came over to me and
said in a harsh tone that i better not go out today, and when she gets home, she must see
me at home. sometimes i really wish i can just shut my 3rd sister mouth up.
most of the times, is she who spoils my plan to do things that day.
this is my third point of hating today.


fourthly, if not for all the first,second & third hates, i could have prepared my stuffs so early
and gone to baby's place already. all these stuffs dragged the time, and it has become 4pm now.
baby called me to ask me if i was still going but i told him i had
to eat the chicken soup first so i can only go in the evening..
then he said, never mind, don't go. and asked me to stay home.
my mood straight away went to negative moody.
which makes me feel like banging the wall and lock myself up in my
own world now. 
that is the fourth and last point of hating today.




i really wished i could just migrate or become an american or Australian.
those teenagers there have so little to worry about,
and no one to control their lives or what they are to do.
it's really different here in Singapore..
why can't parents or sister/brothers here in singapore learn to be less paranoid
and control less of their kids or sisters??!!!?!




F THIS DAY!!!

No comments: