Monday, June 7, 2010

i'm starting to hate my personality once again!

it's just a dinner.
and tomorrow you can meet him.
it's not like today's going to be the last time seeing him.
so what's wrong with gg home today?

i don't know.


seriously, i don't know what i've been saying and doing
these past few days.
my personality is getting on my nerves.
why can't i just take things easily? why must
i always become moody once something crops up
when a decision is made?

today i'm supposed to go to baby's place after school.
but last minute baby's friends ask him to join them for dinner..
so i can't go anymore.
and my personality hates last minute notices so
my reaction to baby once i heard that was, sian.
but it's nobody's fault.


i guess i reacted that way because i wanted to see baby today
cos of what happened ytd. regarding the redang trip.
i needed to meet up with baby to clear my messed up mind.
so when i heard tt today i wont be able to meet him,
i felt very bored and a little pissed off for these last min dinner.


but now, baby called me and said i can go with them for dinner tonight.
but somehow, a part of me feels very guilty, as well as irritated.
guilty over how i think of myself only.
and irritated over my reactions today.




it's just not my day.

No comments: