Tuesday, June 29, 2010

sick :(

I'M SICK & IT'S ON AND OFF.
it's making me frustrated :(

ytd was really bad. kept coughing, couldn't sleep through the night.
swallowing saliva was really difficult for me..and i still had to swallow,
leaving me with no choices. cause my throat was inflammed badly that
i had to resort to eating both western and chinese medicine.
ate chuan bei pi pa gao then some western inflammatory tablet and lastly,
panadol for fever.

this morning i thought i was totally fine alrdy.
cause i managed to cough out my phlegm.
but little did i know, i was wrong.
after taking a bath, i went with baby to buy bkfast then
came back, ate, and rested.
used computer, played baking life then baby touched my forehead &
he said i might have fever..it was starting to get heated up.
so, baby's mummy checked on me and she said i have slight fever.
:( i seriously hate this feeling. throat super dry. shit ttm lor!


don't even have the mood to revise for tomorrow's common tests.
and tmr is 2 papers..
but luckily i'm kind of prepared for it alrdy..
cos i got that slight confidence in me for those 2 papers.
hopefully nothing goes wrong.



now, i'm having flu, cough, sorethroat and fever.
freak! :(
& baby's mum cooking udon for me..feel really bad to trouble her.
&&& there's curry chicken!!! i want... :(((((

No comments: