Monday, June 7, 2010

oh great.

all's fine now :)




and i just checked out St Regis's hotel website and
i saw the price for 1 night stay at the deluxe room is a minimum
of $460.
but the interior is so damn damn beautiful, okay!
anyway, i checked that because for my 21st birthday,
i have decided 2 years in advance that i want to celebrate
by having a night stay at my favorite hotel, the St Regis :)
yay!!!~
but the price is like freaking steep lahs..
hmm.. 2 years time.. can i save that much money?
i'm going to try my best! hehehe...
:)
i am so so looking forward to that day. when i turn 21.
wah damn bloody old lah! hahaha!!!
my upcoming 19th birthday is like the last 'step-1' birthday already.. :(
and next year i'm gonna promote to 'step-2'.
somehow, sometimes, i wish i could stay forever 18..
and sometimes, i wish i can forward my age to 21.
and sometimes i wish i was older than 18 or 21, so that i can get married.
hahaha! weird thoughts :)

No comments: