Wednesday, March 23, 2011

so darn excited!!!

okay, today was another boring day.
but.. i managed to enlighten my day my going onto clicknetwork.tv and watch
Budget Barbie :) i think it's a nice entertainment whereby you
can find cheap good buys which QiuQiu( the girl who hosts this show ) introduces.
and from that show, i hopped over to Budget Barbie's facebook page,
and then hopped over to QiuQiu's facebook page and found her blog.
I know, I know, i sound like some pervert going around 'stalking' right?
But I think she's kind of interesting the way she hosts her show and I think it'll be fun
to read her blog.

So I went to her blog and read on and on and on already for almost 2 hours. :) hehe!
i got to this post where she blogged about her trip to Hong Kong, not forgetting, HK Disneyland!
And after reading it, I remembered Baby said that after his ORD, he wants to go to
Taiwan for a 1 week holiday trip cum my 21st birthday :) so darn happy and excited okay!
Back to the HK topic, I thought of suggesting to Baby, that during that 1 week holiday,
why not make a trip down to HK Disneyland since he has never been there before! :)
How cool right... and I'm so gonna drag him to try HK's best DimSum restaurant (that's
what I think guys..)...  it's called Maxim's .
Don't get me wrong, it's a restaurant, not a Guys magazine ya! hahaha...

OMG. it thrills me once I start blogging or thinking about this Taiwan trip with Baby..

No comments: