Friday, April 1, 2011

updates!

Updates from previous flea market @ *Scape...


OOOHHHAAAAIIIYYYOOOOOOOO~~
:)
I managed to grabbed some really good deals during my previous flea market sale.
It was held at *Scape's basement, near the carpark.
Organizer was Flea Escape.

This coming Saturday I'll be doing yet another flea! :)
Flea's are addicting.. cause..
1)It helps you earn some little income :)
2)It get rids of clothes you can't wear or find it taking up too much 
of your closet space.
3)you can browse around other stalls for 'new' clothings to call it yours.
Of course, not exceeding your budget, meaning it's cheap!

How great is that!
Though you have to spend about $50 to book a stall, on an average.
But to get back your capital is kind of easy, if you choose correct type
of clothings to sell to the correct crowd.
However, sadly, I only managed to earn $22 for the previous flea, after I minus 
off the things I bought at the flea.
Well, mainly the cause is 80% of the clothings we brought there was Mum's. :(
Mummy, you're a big bully.
And mummy said that even though I sell my clothes, it's still her money, cos
she bought it for me. Very 'gei gao' lehs.. aiyo! hahaha!

so these are the stuffs I bought from the flea market:

The first 3 rings were from the same stall, wait for the price....!!!!! :)))




3 for $7.50. means 1 for $2.50????!!!! super duper great deal can!
and all is new piece. not leftovers hor! heh heh heh!



And the LOEWE bag below I bought it for $7 only! online blogshops/facebook shops are selling it
at at least $15? around that price lahs..
Another great buy right??? i know i know.. :)
it's light pink in color. sweet~~!



TODAY.

Mummy and I went to The Coffee Club for breakfast at Orchard Fountain.
Both of us had American Breakfast, it was nice and tasty..
But because my wisdom tooth is growing, i couldn't eat my food properly thus,
It didn't make my day. :(
After breakfast, we took the bus down to The Cathay.
I wanted to let mummy see the Dr.Marten boots look alike :)
Dr.Marten's cost a whopping $149, if i'm not wrong.
But the boots I had my eye on was only $39.90 :)
It really looks alike..really!
and I'll never buy the real one, cos I think it's not necessary.
spending that much amount of money is not worth it..
$39.90 boots is also wearable, durable and best thing, it's cheap.
Just look at the picture of it. believe me :)
I bought red color. Though not the color I wanted, I wanted black.
But this height only has white or red in size 38.
White becomes yellow easily if not maintained well.
So I bought red! and it's cool color, don't you think? :)
I'm darn happy!!!!
my legs look effing ugly, i know. :(
So just focus on the boots, ask your eyes to blur out my legs okay!



After cam-whoring the boots, it's time to camwhore myself.
That's what i'm gonna wear tomorrow for flea!
Love my boots so so much! Gazillion LOVES!

Polka-Dotted sheer shirt
Acid Washed Cut-out shorts
Fringed spike necklace
My super-love Red boots :)





my bedsheet cute uh.. bear bear~ haha!

winks ^.<

WINK WINK ^.< 

Buh-Byeee~ xoxo




No comments: