Monday, March 14, 2011

testing... 1, 2, 3!

Mummy converted her phone line from Starhub to Singtel.
And she wanted to get a 'touch-touch' phone, so the salesperson recommended this
phone, Sony Ericsson XPERIA x10 compared to Samsung Galaxy.
and after learning this phone for a day, mummy gave up. lol!
So, she gave it to me to use.

Finally, after using this phone for 3 days,
I've managed to get hold of all the functions and learn all :)
I even downloaded apps especially photography ones.
that is a must to me if  I use android phones. hehehe...

below are some pictures of me testing out the camera. it's 8mp. but somehow
some pictures doesn't turn out as nice as a 8mp camera will.


this is taken using the main camera, without using the applications.
this too.
this as well. taken at Cotton On Kids, at a weird weird mirror. :)
we look like dwarfs!!!
and this picture is taken using app called: ActionSnap






now that I got a Android phone, I've started to take lots of photos! haha!!!

No comments: