Friday, February 25, 2011

Last Exam Paper|JianXing's Bday|Window Shopping|Xuan's bday

Today is my last paper for my second year studies!
after paper ended, me and my whole class went to Orchard Cineleisure
Suki Sushi to celebrate my classmate's, Jian Xing, 20th birthday. :)
we ate their tea-time buffet. it was so so filling! everyone complained of wanting to
'vomit'. haha!!!
and we even went to the extent that we hid all the leftovers into a 7-11 plastic
bag and threw it into the bin outside. haha, well, it was koie's idea and Hung Chun
was the mastermind. how amusing!
but today was a very fun day.
a fun day out with my classmates.

After lunch, we walked around orchard road till around 3pm, koie & I went
to Far East Plaza as I had to shop for Huixuan's bday gift and koie wanted to
look for clothes and bag.
Browsed around here and there, I still couldn't find something for Xuan.
so I decided to call her and ask instead.
well, it isn't a surprise gift anymore, but at least I managed to buy something
that she needs and is useful and worth the money. :)
She wanted a M.A.C concealer, their best. So I got her the Studio Finish collection.

Tomorrow will be Huixuan's birthday. when she called me on thursday, and she asked me
whether I know this saturday is what day? I said no. what a friend I am. :(
it's actually her bday! oh man.
We'll be going to Zouk to celebrate her birthday, as set by her. :)
Hopefully I won't be very tired to club after work.
I end work at 10pm. and next day I'm working at 1pm-10pm.
chiong ar.. lol!

Xuan's Birthday Card. 

Inside of the card. 

Xuan's birthday gift, as requested by her :) 

Wishes to xuanxuan from Me & Koie. 



No comments: