Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I HATE TODAY.

I HATE TODAY!!!


REASON BEING:
- Baby is very pissed off by his supervisor.
- had a small quarrel with baby again. :(
- Made my problem to be baby's problem to solve when it's my problem.
- Stayed home to study today but grandma keep calling me, disrupting my studies.
- just hate today lahs! damn!!!


baby called me and told me that his supervisor didn't come today.
so he can't do his airplane project final touches, & tmr is his demo presentation
of his airplane.
he was already very pissed off then, but i kept asking him how how how..
because i can't get through to m1 hotline.
if only i kept my problems to myself, then all will be alright.
no quarrels. :(
i'm so angry with myself now. pffft!~
common sense things why can't i solve it myself but instead add another problem
to baby's burdens?
baby said it right.
already turning 19 years old; i ought to know how to solve my own problems by now..
especially such obvious questions which don't need any obvious answering.
what has got into your damn head, demi??!
ERGHS!!!


Baby asked me not to message or call him today cos he's in a really
bad mood. but i still said,
"why? i just want to know how you're doing, i won't disturb you".
& baby said that if he were to go into ns already, who is going to
answer my 'hows' and 'i dunno'..?
that true again, baby.
i have to learn to stand on my own two feets..
solve my own problem, don't add it to others burdens, don't rely on everyone..
& when people need time on their own, give it to them.
i have learnt my lesson. :(
not to cling on to someone so much..they can't breathe.




just reflect..REFLECT!



No comments: