Saturday, February 13, 2010

sick again..

ahhhs! why is my immune system so weak :(
why am i falling sick evertime when there is a special occasion?
on my 18th birthday..just days before, i had high fever and sorethroat n stuffs.
now, chinese new year in just 2 days more, and i am sick.
what the hell lor!!!
got flu..keep sneezing..
and throat freaking pain like hell.
i think when i sleep, i open my mouth.
but bcos i block nose mah.. piang ehs!
sickness quickly go away please.. i wanna enjoy my chinese new yr and valentine's day.
please please please... :(


just made lenel sleep.
she's sounded asleep..snoring away zzzzz!
now it's my turn to go to bed and rest!
irritating flu n sore throat... spoil my day, can't go with family to giant hypermarket to buy
new year stuffs. shiats man!
good night people.

No comments: