Saturday, February 13, 2010

shopping therapy...oooh so good~

finally after my two common test papers...(its like only 2..but i can explode from studying just that 2)
i can finally go shopping..for my cny stuffs.
today after my last common test paper, i went straight to orchard ion.
supposed to meet mummy there at 130pm but she very 'gao tu' lahs..(means tt very good in
dragging time)..
so ended up met mummy at wisma fdcourt at 2pm.
after eat finish, we walked around wisma then orchard ion.
after that went to far east plaza.
at there i went to 3 accessories shop which practically sells the same things..
but just at different levels.
i wanted to buy the hairbands but after many hours of thinking and many times
walking in & out of those shops, i decided its not necessary.
so didn't buy any accessories today.
but i today bought my heels le!!!
yippeee~
from code red..$31.90 . i think its very nice. can match my dress. ;)
and i bought 2 same t-shirts from cotton on.
cotton on having big sale now. storewide 'BUY 1 GET 2ND PIECE AT 1/2 PRICE'.
sales item included too. so great right? teehees!
bought 1 XL size for baby & S size for me. our couple tee..
2 for $15 only.. cheap and nice! i'm saving money ;D
today i didn't spend alot. GOOD JOB DEMI!
baby's proud of me..hehe haha hoho!

what i bought today & how much i spent:
- heels from code red $31.90
- 2 t-shirts from cotton on $15
- ez-link top-up $10
- dinner $5
TOTAL: $61.90 :)

and these are my chinese new year clothes...


#1 - my new heels from code red at far east plaza.$31.90 after 20% less.:)

 
the 1st picture is the shoe's original colour. 2nd pic lighting not good so it looks grey, but it's beige.

#2 - that's my light pink colour cheongsam for CNY 2010. :) $18.


#3 - my blue-white strips navy-like mini dress. love it..from cotton on, $19.95 i think..

#4 - lastly, my pink/white bustier dress from bugis st. looks really good in real life. $20.


that's all for my chinese new year stuffs.
no accessories or whatsoever.
so, gotta just make do with what i have at home.
:)
will still look great for sure w/o much accessories.

HERE'S WISHING ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE,
HAVE A GREAT CHINESE NEW YEAR 2010 & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 
~loves...

No comments: