Thursday, February 11, 2010

randomness...

SIAN...
- my hp bill is 3 months overdue..haven't paid.
- one test paper down..tomorrow last common test paper.& i haven't started studying it.
- few weeks later is my final yr 1 exam.. 25th feb 2010.
- i'm STRESSED UP!


tomorrow i'm gonna leave everything behind & relax after my paper.
after paper, i'm going home to change & go orchard to buy my chinese new year
new shoes..and some accessories to doll up on cny!
yays!!!
but not gonna spend much money! got to save up for my bintan trip & bkk trip.
:)

3 days to valentine's and chinese new year..
can't wait..
because 
*valentine's..can go with baby~!
*chinese new year...can collect $$$ ang bao!! woooots!
valentine's day baby & i decided not to spend much..
don't have to go expensive restaurant..just a casual one will do :)
cause EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE'S...when u're with your love one..
right baby?i love you...

No comments: