Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DARN BORED!


I'm so bored and sucked up with studying for my 5 Common Test papers squeezed
into 3 pathetic days by the school! Pffft~!
Do the school think of us as a robot or what??
Darn it!!! :(

*******************************************************************************************

enough of talking bout those.
Now i'm taking a short break away from my studies..
and i'm planning my day for this coming Saturday, Monday & Tuesday! :)
thinking of that, i'm happy already!
well, cause I can meet baby..

So, Saturday our day would be spend at Sentosa,
Suntanning, Picnic-ing, Cam-whoring(i guess that's mainly for me, hahas!),
and spending lots of time together :)
After that, we'll be going to Vivocity's Food Republic to eat our favorite,
Bah Kut Teh!!!!!! 
*my saliva is gonna droop down soon~!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, gg church.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday is VALENTINE'S DAY!!! 
yay~~
i  Vday:)
but every year for valentine's, i'll always have a
big headache, thinking where to celebrate and stuffs like that.

This year, I have quite a few places in mind:
1) Hogs Breath Cafe at CHIJMES
2) Heaven's Loft at Orchard Central
3) Kenny Rogers(again, cos it's my #1 fav!) at Marina Square
4) Spageddies at Tanglin Mall or Paragon
5) The King Louis Grill & Bar at Vivocity
6) Carnivore Brazilian at Vivocity
7) Marche at 313 Somerset

I'm so happy as baby took off on Monday and Tuesday, 14th and 15th Feb :)
so our Valentine's this year we can spend together! yuppie!!!
Love you so much, Baby Boy.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Tuesday tuesday tuesday... I guess we're spending our time at home(baby's place)..
Or go over to Koie's place to return Wii and at the same time relax at
Awfully Chocolate. Yummy!!!









okay, now back to studies. YAWNS!




No comments: