Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :)

Sweetest time of the year, Valentines Day.
today's Valentines Eve... And Baby & I has finally
decided on what we're going to eat tomorrow.
We've decided to go to The King Louis at Vivocity...
Baby's now at camp doing his orderly... to guard the camp for one whole day.
and all he has to do is lock up the gate to the camp, and stay in
the office until tomorrow morning. nothing else to do but to sleep or play his psp,
and also eat and drink and slack. how relaxing, especially staying in a air-con room.

I really cannot wait for tomorrow :)
Gonna dress up nicely, and put on my new heels from Forever 21..
guess how much I bought my new boots/heels?
$19 only!!! from $55 to $19. i grabbed it so quickly when Baby & I went to
Vivocity Forever 21 last Saturday.
Lucky me!









HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BABY DEAREST.
I LOVE YOU.
thanks for forgiving my mistakes time and time again.
thanks for being there for me 24/7.
thanks for being such a great influential boyfriend.
thanks for all the great places/food you introduced to me.
thanks for loving me.


No comments: