Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Xin Wang HK cafe with Baby love~


french toast. it taste so darn good! sweet, fluffy and soft! yummeh~

baby's 'kiam pa' face. haha!

'zhu rou'??!

HK iced milk tea.. with pearls. so darn good!

HK pork puff pastry.. baby's fav 

my fav ♥ 

pork chop baked rice.. look at the cheese.. it's alot! darn shiok!!!

After lunch at Hk cafe, we went to my work place to get my bag from Dip Drops.
Lovely isn't it? :)
but to get hold of my this 1 item, we had to run up and down trip to the office first
to get my papers signed in order to buy the bag..
baby was pissed off but in the end we're alright.
but next time when i'm gonna get anything from office,
i'll go by myself cos it's kind of difficult, needing signature from boss
then pay the money then get a transfer form from outlet itself then sign etc etc..


coming back to my bag, isn't it lovely? :)



No comments: