Thursday, February 17, 2011


oh crap. 
my laptop is friggin hot and this is how i'm blogging right now.
sideways, with my lappy resting on my laptop cooler.
cause the ventilation part is at the damn side.


I've started my revision since 1pm till now,
but guess what? I've only started revising the first page of the first
revision paper. how many more to go, u may ask?
3 revision papers.
seriously, GG. (goodness gracious!).

I'm having difficulty concentrating!!!
thanks to the friggin warm weather, making me sleepy and frustrated.
and also thanks to the damn mosquito flying all around my laptop and
my study area. can you, Mr.mosquito, just friggin fly
away and disturb some other people who have nothing to do so
that they can entertain you.
thanks mosquito for leaving 2 sweet marks on me.
one on my pinky finger and the other below my right eye.
just FO okay! i wanna study you know? :(
irritating pest!

No comments: