Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Box in a box.

Today I came home from work early and noticed that a package was waiting for me :)

It was a box inside a bigger box!

Yes, it's my Converse shoe that I bought from Gmarket last week.
The shipping was really fast! I was surprised by it.
And I bought it at almost 50% off. Original price is $70 (I double checked at a Converse store :) )
I paid only $32 for mine. ^.^ And it includes free shipping/delivery, and it's registered postage!
How awesome.

This deal was actually a few hours kind of promotion on Gmarket.
It happened from 9am till 2pm, where by 2pm-6pm there's new deals and 6pm till midnight another one.
I was lucky enough to spot this deal at 11am :)

I managed to get myself what I wanted and at the size I want too.
Navy blue low cut sneakers :) Finally I got my hands on you!

Pictures now! :)













& another package came in the mailbox later in the evening :)
My shorts from Gmarket too!
Only costs me $6 including postage!
Awesome, ikr! :)

Now Gmarket is my new profound love.


No comments: