Tuesday, November 8, 2011

something exciting!

Hey all!

I'm gonna start my own online store very soon :)
I've come up with the blog name and banner.
Sneak peek here!

It should be up and ready by end of the month. :)
Yippee! I'm really excited, but also afraid.

As you know, online stores are more untrustworthy compared to walk-in stores.
I can understand that, honestly.
Being a girl who loves to shop online (the excitement of seeing your stuffs wrapped up like presents!!!),
I'm always afraid on running into fraud online store owners who runaway with your money,
worse if it's a big sum of money. Right?

But fret not, I'm definitely not that kind of people! :) Definitely!!!
Because cheating leads to a bad bad reputation, and most importantly, Karma!


So, a sneak peek into what my online store will be selling...
For a start, I'll be selling thrift secondhand items.
Mostly mine.. and I'm letting it go at slashed prices from the price I bought it originally.
There'll be shoes, clothings and accessories for sale! :)

And if this thrift sale goes on smoothly, I'll consider doing preorders by
collaborating with suppliers or other blogshops. :)

But most important now is to get my online store ready and known.



Hope this little 'venture' will go on smoothly and earn me some capital to support myself.


xoxo, D.

No comments: