Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011 @ Zouk/Phuture

This year's Halloween was spent at Zouk :)
Ever since last year's Halloween, which I spent at Night Safari, I vowed never to go to
those 'haunted' houses or places that scares you.
I know the meaning of Halloween is to be scare by others or to scare others yourself..
but I'm a scaredy-cat. Haha!

Nevertheless, without the scares, I manage to enjoy myself (not that much though..).
Partying the night away with my friends and bf at Zouk/Phuture/Winebar.

I dressed up as White Swan. Though not 100% alike but at least a 70% I would say :)

I shall let the pictures speak. Enjoy!



Make-up half done..


Make-up fully done. Face super white. With my falsies put on. :)
Up till now I still don't get why my right cheek has a little dent. Hate it. It looks weird!

With Cheryl. She dressed up as Black Swan, my bad twin. :)

Cheryl, Bf & me! 
Black Swan, Joker & White Swan!

A full length picture. :)
Excuse my shorts lying on the ground. Haha! 

Artistic? Meh.
I accidentally blocked the flash, that's why the picture is red. 

Weird angle, I know. 
I'm loving my feathers on my head!

With Eileen, my Poly friend. :)
She was working that night at Winebar. 

The crowd that night outside Winebar. 
Really crowded night!!!

My bf and I at Winebar.

Joker of the night! 

Me, Angel (one of Zouk's manager) & Boon Chong, my Poly friend.

Boon Chong & Eileen.

Boon Chong & his friend posing with one of the 'monster' of the night.

The 'walkable' Facebook!!! 
I love this costume the most that night. :)
Really creative and looks so real in pictures..

I call them the 'Money Ninjas'! Haha!!!

The Mad Hatter & me. 
His costume was really striking.. noticed him from afar.

Can you guess this?
Luckily my camera went to off-focus mode when I'm about to take this photo. Haha!

Me & another Black Swan.
Her costume is awesome! It's custom-made by her own seamstress. 

Yeah, these 2 were easily spotted and always camera-ready!
Almost everyone's childhood cartoon characters, Banana in Pajamas!

With the 'Skele-Nun', Skeleton + Nun. 
Taken inside Phuture.

The super duper large crowd at just one corner of  Phuture. 
Imagine the whole of Phuture & not forgetting, Zouk.

Cheryl's friend & me.
I forgot her name... -.-

Me & the bloody Scream.
This Scream is friendly :)

Joker, Osama bin Laden, Devil & White Swan.
What a combination, 3 bad guys & 1 good girl :)

Dracula & Joker.

L to R: Joker, Shirley, Cheryl (Black Swan), me, Cheryl's friend & another of Cheryl's friend. :)
Last picture taken before leaving the club to go home.
Taken at Phuture at 3am. >.<

On the way home in the cab.
Look at bf's droopy, tired eyes.

Love this picture the most that night :)




Following pictures grabbed from Cheryl's FB.

At bf's room, ignore my shorts lying on the floor. haha!

In the cab on the way to Zouk.

I'm not gloomy. :)
It's just that the White Swan & Black Swan characters portrayed in the movie
is kind of mysterious & they don't really smile. 

With Cheryl inside Phuture. 

That's all folks! :)

No comments: