Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Plans.

Gotta start planning my closet, organizing my stash and my money.
Speaking about money, my internship will end this coming 25 Nov & after
that I'll be having my Final Year Project (FYP) in school.
Which means no more allowances, except for the weekly $20 from mum.
Really hate being broke.. esp. when you go out and you see stuffs you like..
That feeling of only being able to look at it through window glass and not bringing it home.
It sucks big time.

Nevertheless, I guess I can overcome it by working weekend jobs at Rosebullet.
At least earning an extra $200 at least per month.
Hopefully that amount of at least $280 is able to cover my monthly expenses.
Hmm.. money money money.

Oh! Not forgetting organizing my closet and stash..
To start that, I'll be making my way down to Daiso soon! A big big Must-Do! :)
Daiso is my #1 favourite store to hangout in.
It's not only fun, lots of varieties but also cheap!
And it houses almost everything I need under one roof! How awesome!
All stuffs only for $2. ohmeegeeez!

Gotta jot down on my notebook what to get so I won't spend so much time
in Daiso picking out rubbish (most of the time I do that.. geez! =.=''' ).

My closet, to be optimistic, is half-new.
I buy clothes, and then leave it there to attract dust.
Haha! Ok, to 'attract dust' is really a gross way to describe but those clothes
lying in the closet, I can hear it screaming "Pick Me!" each time I choose my clothes to
wear out.

And my shelve which I put all my accessories, make-up, etc.. is a whole lot of mess!
Things are everywhere, in every corner.
Thinking of buying some pretty pink boxes to throw it in and categorize.
At least it'll be easier for me to grab esp. when I'm rushing! :)


Ok, so that'll be my plan for this year end.
Gotta make everything nice and presentable before the New Year!


xoxo, D.

No comments: